27th April 2020, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Political Science Lecturer?

Hi, I want to become a Political Science Lecturer. So, what should I study now after completion of Intermediate? Which Graduate degree course would be suitable for me?

30th April 2020, 02:47 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Political Science Lecturer?

To be become an Assistant Professor (lecturer) of any recognised university, you are required to qualify entrance examinations such as NET/SET/SLET.

Further, the minimum education required to appearing in these examinations is a Master's degree ( in your interested paper for teaching) with at least 55% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

So, to become a Political Science lecturer, you are required to first complete your undergraduation degree course followed by Master's degree in Political Science and then you need to qualify NET/SET examination.
30th April 2020, 06:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To become a lecturer, you have to appear and qualify in NET examination.

For appearing in NET examination the required eligiblility is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit to appear for the examination.

So, now you can pursue bachelor degree and thereafter master degree in political science for recruitment as lecturer.
1st May 2020, 09:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

As you want to become lecturer for Political science, it will be best to pursue the bachelor and master degree in same stream.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in SET and NET for the recruitment as lecturer.

B.A in Political science will be the best choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?