6th December 2011, 07:43 PM
jhit

How to become a Registered Nurse in India with a foreign Nursing Degree?

i want to know how to become registered nurse in india i have done my nursing degree in other country..

22nd January 2018, 06:14 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: How to become a Registered Nurse in India with a foreign Nursing Degree?

You need to pass the National Council Licensing Examination- Registered Nurse( NCLEX- RN). Then you can be registered in the nursing council and also you can get license to work as a nurse.
22nd April 2021, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Registered Nurse in India with a foreign Nursing Degree?

M a nepali citizen and have degree of Bachelor in Nursing from Kathmandu, Nepal . I also have nursing license of Nepal. Post marriage I have moved to India. Can I work in India and get a nursing license here. If Yes then how can I apply for the same since online portal Registration for foreign nationals is not available.
10th June 2021, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Im from nepal. I got marriage with indianboy after marriage i have move to india i have completed bachelor nursing from nepal. Can i get a nursing lisence in india??
11th June 2021, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, dis you find the answer to your question?
4th August 2023, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I m Nepali nurse married to India guy can I get registered in India as a nurse or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?