30th July 2011, 10:19 PM
santhosh devasani

How to become a RTO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year IT?

i am 3rd year it student..i want to bcame a rto.......pls give suggestions.
So that i will put efforts to become rto

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for RTO Officer Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Marine Engineering?
  2. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer? -- [New]
  4. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I give RTO entrance exam after doing Polytechnic 3rd year in M.E?
  6. Am I eligible for CAT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  7. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  8. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. How can I be a RTO officer? I am a 3rd year mechanical student
  10. Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  11. Which subjects to choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BA?
  12. What strategies should I adopt to be a Manager in Government Bank being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BBA?
  13. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
  14. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  15. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to apply for best Internship being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Civil?
  17. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  18. AM I eligible for RTO examination? I have less than 60% marks in 12th and currently pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) course with mechanical stream from Amravati University
20th January 2012, 07:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a RTO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year IT?

As per my knowledge for RTO officers, the selection is done by state public service commissio.So first of all you have to appear in Public service commission exam.And for this category a min qualification of Graduate in any streams is required.So first of all prepare for Public Commission Exam.
8th March 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a RTO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year IT?

I am BSc BEd,completed 17 yrs of service in Indian Army. date of Birth is 31 Aug 1973. Pz let me know can I eligible for PSI & STI. Confirm the age relaxatation for Ex man.Is there any reservation for ESM. Also intimate other state govt jobs. I am eager to know the educational qualification & age for ESM for various state govt jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?