12th June 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become a scientist from Physics?

Sir i want to became a scientist from physics which helps in degree

9th October 2013, 09:56 AM
shyam.radhey6

Default Re: How to become a scientist from Physics?

Dear friend it is pleased to see you that you are interested to become a physicst. To do that you must have sufficient qualification like you should be a science student from 10+2 after that opt for the Bsc physics hons in any recognized university after bsc go for msc physics like from iit jam or other university after when you will complete all there you should opt for phd and here you can be a researcher i.e Scientist
3rd June 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to be one of the scientists who research on space like wormholes, black holes. How can I be one of them?
4th June 2017, 11:46 AM
help100%

Its a good dream you dreamed, but it needs hard work as well, so, firstly you need to pursue 10+2 with PCM as subject combination, then take admission in BSc Physics or pursue B.tech /BE in the field which interests you viz. mechanical, electrical, civil, etc. Then pursue MSc in branch of physics which fascinates you viz. Quantum, Nuclear, Astro, etc. or M.tech in branch of engineering which interests you like M.tech in Mechanical branch of Machine Design, Fluid Analysis, Automotive, etc. then after doing this need to pursue Phd or Research in the thesis or project which is linked to your field, interest you, have future demand, at this stage you becomes scientist in layman term, or else Researcher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?