7th June 2011, 01:47 PM
P.K.verma

How to become a successful engineer after getting 24701 in Haryana?

hai I am Pawan.i have got state rank 24701 in Haryana and have got 87 percent marks in 12th from Hbse. I wanna to become a successfull engineer. Please tell me about good colleges in haryana and near it where i can do B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering colleges will I get in Haryana after scoring an AIR of 558356 in AIEEE, state rank of 24701, category rank of 5801?
  2. In which engineering college in Haryana can I get a seat in B.Tech course? My state(Haryana) rank is 24701 and category rank is 5000. I have 83% marks in 10th and 85% marks in 12th
  3. Is there any good engineering college in Haryana where I can get admission in various B.Tech course? I have 83% marks in 10th and 85% marks in 12th. My state(Haryana) rank is 24701 and category rank is 5000
  4. What is the water cement ratio followed? How to become a successful Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  5. How to become a successful software engineer after passing 12th exam?
  6. Is GME course beneficial enough? What would be the expected salary and which are the best colleges?
  7. How may I do B.Tech in civil engineering? I'm a junior engineering at Haryana irrigation department
  8. What are the placement chances for an Aerospace Engineer after B.Tech from Amity University, Haryana
  9. Which stream to select in 11th so as to become rich in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  11. B.Tech LEET colleges India?
  12. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  13. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  14. Syllabus for aptitude test in Government Polytechnic? Vacancy for Electronics Engineer in Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana?
  15. Scope of BSc electronics? Should I do after graduation in BSc electronics?
  16. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  17. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  18. What are the other fields except engineering?
11th May 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How to become a successful engineer after getting 24701 in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K.verma View Post
hai I am Pawan.i have got state rank 24701 in Haryana and have got 87 percent marks in 12th from Hbse. I wanna to become a successfull engineer. Please tell me about good colleges in haryana and near it where i can do B.Tech.

Hi Pawan ,
Being realistic your rank is not that good . I got state rank 4000 and I did my B.Tech at N.C College of Engg, panipat . Considering the plethora of colleges recently launched in haryana , what only matters is the university . So join a college which is affilliated to Kurukshetra University and falls near your place .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?