26th April 2012, 12:41 PM
sunyn

How to calculate the university points to join Ph.D abroad?

how to calculate the university points to join for phd abroad.I have done my B.E and M.Tech in visveswaraya technological university,Belgaum,Karnataka.the results obtained are in percentages.can u help me in this regard

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  2. How to calculate SFPA and CGPA from the grade points obtained in Anna University exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  4. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  5. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  7. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  9. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  11. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. Where should I study PhD(Physics) in India or in Abroad?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  14. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
12th March 2023, 02:17 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How to calculate the university points to join Ph.D abroad?

To calculate the university points to join a Ph.D. program abroad, you need to follow these steps:

Convert your percentage marks into a GPA: Most universities abroad require you to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above. To convert your percentage marks into a GPA, you can use any online GPA converter tool or formula provided by the university.

Check the university's admission requirements: Each university has its own set of admission requirements for a Ph.D. program. Check the university's website for information on the required GPA, research experience, publications, test scores, and other criteria.

Evaluate your research experience and publications: Research experience and publications are important factors that can help you stand out from other applicants. Evaluate your research experience and publications and highlight them in your application.

Prepare for and take standardized tests:
Many universities abroad require standardized test scores such as GRE, TOEFL, or IELTS. Check the university's admission requirements and prepare for the tests accordingly.

Prepare your application: Prepare your application with all the necessary documents including transcripts, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and other supporting documents. Submit your application before the deadline.

It's important to note that the admission process for a Ph.D. program abroad can be highly competitive. Therefore, it's important to prepare well and apply to multiple universities to increase your chances of getting selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?