21st January 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How can a female candidate apply for Indian Navy after Intermediate with PCMB?

Sir/Madam, I am a girl of 18 years. I have just completed my 12th with PCMB subject combination. I am very much interested to join Indian Navy. Is there any chance for me to apply for Indian Navy? I am from Karnataka.

26th January 2020, 03:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a female candidate apply for Indian Navy after Intermediate with PCMB?

Being a Class 12th passed female candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy at any post as any opportunity in Indian Defence Services for female candidate get available only after completion on her graduation degree course.

For detailed information regarding the availability of career options in Indian Navy along its eligibility criteria, you can refer to the link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
27th January 2020, 10:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a female candidate apply for Indian Navy after Intermediate with PCMB?

After completing 12th standard with PCMB, there is only one way to join Indian Navy i.e. via NDA exam.

But NDA exam is conducted only for unmarried male candidates having age between 16.5 to 19 years.

Since, you are a female candidate so you can't apply for NDA exam.

However, girls can join Indian Navy at the post of SSC Officers after completing graduation through following two exams i.e.
  • TGC (Technical Graduate Course)
  • CDSE (Combined Defence Services Exam)
Hence, you just have to complete graduation to be eligible for joining Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?