11th January 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How can a female candidate apply for Officer post in Indian Navy?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am Adraja T Raj. I would like to join in Indian Navy. Its my passion. I am 12th and graduated student with Physics, Biology, Computer, Chemistry and English. This all are my subjects. Then what did I want to do to become an Officer in Indian Navy?

17th January 2019, 07:18 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can a female candidate apply for Officer post in Indian Navy?

There are total 6 type of entries for female candidates to be selected as officer in Indian Navy. You can choose any one as per your eligibility criteria of education qualification and can enter into Indian Navy to fulfill your passion.

1) Naval Architecture

Eligibility
- You must have passed B.E/B.Tech in any one stream from Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Metallurgy, Naval Architecture with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 19.5 to 25 years of the examination year.

2) Observer

Eligibility
- You must have passed B.E/B.Tech in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 19 to 24 years of the examination year.

3) Logistics/Works/Catering

Age Limit : 19.5 to 25 years of the examination year.

Eligibility

For Logistics Cadre
You must have secured 1st class in B.E/B.Tech in any discipline with MBA degree with 1st class from a recognized university.

OR

You must have secured 1st class in B.Sc/B.Com/B.Sc (IT) with PG diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management or MCA/M.Sc (IT) with 1st class from a recognized university.

For Works
You must have passed B.E/B.Tech in Civil or B.Arch from a recognized university.

For Catering Officer
You must have passed M.Sc (HM)/MBA (HM)/B.A or B.Sc with 1st class and PG diploma in HM.

4) Law
You must have passed degree in Law for enrollment as advocate in Indian Navy. Age must be between 22 to 27 years of the examination year.

5) ATC
You must have passed B.E/B.Tech in any discipline with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subject at 12th level. Age must be between 22 to 27 years of the examination year.

6) Education

Eligibility
You must have passed Master's in Physics or Mathematics from a recognized university. Candidates who have possessed Master's in Mathematics should have studied Physics as one of the subject at subsidiary degree level. Candidates who have possessed Master's in Physics should have studied Mathematics as one of the subject at subsidiary degree level.

OR

You must have passed Master's degree in Chemistry or English from a recognized university. Candidates who have possessed Master's in chemistry should have studied Physics as one of the subject at subsidiary degree level. Candidates who have possessed Master's in English should have studied Physics or Mathematics as one of the subject at subsidiary degree level.

OR

You must have passed B.E/B.Tech in any one of stream from Electrical/Mechanical/Computer Science Engineering.

OR

You must have passed Master's degree in Computer Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subject at graduation level.

OR

You must have passed Master's degree in Humanities from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?