19th August 2020, 03:00 PM
SELVA KARTHIKA.S

How can a female candidate join Military Services after completion of BHMS?

Hello Sir, I am a female candidate and about to complete my BHMS. I wish to to join Military Services. Is it possible? Am I eligible to join Military Services as Doctor or any other designation like Military Officer? Any entrance required?

31st August 2020, 03:29 PM
ayushii08

Default Re: How can a female candidate join Military Services after completion of BHMS?

*Right now you cannot join Indian Army as a doctor after BHMS.

*For any other designation you can apply for CDS (Combined Defence Service ) examination which is conducted twice in one year.
Educational qualification for CDS exam is graduate in any subjects from a government recognised university.
If a candidate clears his/her CDS entrance exam, then they are called for Interview.
After passing the interview, Document verification and Medical examinations are conducted respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?