5th January 2011, 02:01 AM
bertco42

How can a General Arts student at secondary level become a pilot in future?

How can someone who offered general arts at secondary level become a pilots in the future?

5th January 2011, 12:03 PM
saswata06

Default Re: How can a General Arts student at secondary level become a pilot in future?

You can never be a pilot with arts background.You have to be a science student with Physics and Math at +2 level to be a Pilot.Best of luck!
5th January 2011, 12:25 PM
pandiyarajan_e

Default Re: How can a General Arts student at secondary level become a pilot in future?

To be a pilot you should have studied maths and science in basic. Then only you can become a pilot. In some colleges there may be optional papers other than our core subject. You can use that option to study science and maths.

with regards,
pandi.
5th January 2011, 12:38 PM
vikul

Wink Re: How can a General Arts student at secondary level become a pilot in future?

There is no chance of becoming a pilot with studying arts at secondary level.For becoming a pilot one has to pass the class XIIth with physics,chemistry and maths as compulsory subjects.

But you don't worry,there are many fields which you can opt for.like law.fashion designing etc.

SO GOOD LUCK
5th January 2011, 05:43 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
to become an pilot you need to have maths in your inter or 12th class with 60% marks ,
so i thing you are not eligible to become an pilot
23rd September 2011, 11:56 PM
amir dilawar

Post Re: How can a General Arts student at secondary level become a pilot in future?

i am learning i.c.s in first year can i become pilot in future
27th October 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

we can become pilot by arts stream
20th December 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

can i become a pliot in future if i study geography
21st December 2011, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

can i become a pilot if i study geography
10th January 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i study elective maths,geography,economics and physics can i become pilot in the future?
13th April 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i'm studying acouns in secondary school..... so,can i do foundation in science to be a pilot.
18th April 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What of if i study geography,ecomics and core maths?can i become a pilot?
7th May 2012, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Can i become a pilot if i study sci,ecos,geo,maths,eng,ict,soc.
10th June 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

why can an arts student can't become a pilot because he didn't studied physics chemistry and maths or anything else should u want to say we r not from that line, or we r not eligible is that ur say but i dont believe ur words if any body have the potential or anybody hv the courage to become a pilot then the stream doesnt matter whoever u r (kuldeep sengupta)
1st December 2013, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

what if i studied geo,bio,econs,maths,eng.are you saying i can't or don't deserve to be a pilot?.
17th January 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I know if there is no chance at all becoming a pilot while I am studying in arts stream ? I really keen to be a pilot .. I hope an arts stream student can be a pilot too .. Anyway being a pilot they just need physics , english , maths and so on .. But some pilots they're from arts background .. How can they achieve to be a pilot while they're studying in arts stream ? (Adrian)
20th May 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a computer engineer or go in IT field if I take arts in 11th ?
29th September 2017, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

What programme will help me in university as an art student of secondary school to become a pilot in future
4th March 2020, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Why is I that an arts cant be a pilot
4th February 2022, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What if i study geography and Economics, will I become a pilot?
17th February 2023, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Can general art student become a commercial pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?