25th February 2017, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

How can a girl Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? How to prepare for entrance exam? Which post I can get?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate have completed Civil Engineering course and now want to join Indian Navy. How can I join Indian Navy? How to prepare for entrance exam? Which post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join Indian Navy? I'm a civil Engineer
  2. Can a BE Civil engineer with 75% marks eligible to join Indian Navy? Which type of post I can get?
  3. What are the jobs of civil engineer in Navy?
  4. Any scope for a Civil Engineer in Indian Army, Navy or others? Which exams to answer in order to get there? Date of entrance exams?
  5. Can a Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? Which course to do to get the job?
  6. What are the requirements to join Navy for me pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which posts are suitable for me in Navy being a girl?
  7. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of BE in Civil Engineering to join Indian Navy?
  8. Can I join Indian Navy after graduating civil engineering? I am 21 years old
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  10. How to join Indian Navy being a girl student of 21 years old and studying in final year of BCA? Which post I can get?
  11. Can I join merchant navy if I am a girl? What is the whole procedure for it? What are the qualifications required?
  12. Can a girl join Indian navy after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can a girl who completed BDS join Indian Navy if the girl if 21 years old
  14. Whether I can take Biology as my only subject in 11th and join Indian Navy?
  15. How can I join Indian Merchant Navy?
  16. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  17. How can I prepare to crack Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice exam to join Indian Navy?
  18. How can a Girl join Indian Navy? Which stream to choose in class 11th and what is the age limit for applying?
26th February 2017, 01:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a girl Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? How to prepare for entrance exam? Which post I can get?

Sorry, to say that female candidates are not eligible to join Indian Navy. To join Indian Navy, the candidate have to appear in NDA or CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. As per UPSC guidelines, only unmarried male candidates are eligible to appear in CDS examination. So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible to appear in CDS examination for joining in Indian Navy.
26th February 2017, 10:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a girl Civil Engineer join Indian Navy? How to prepare for entrance exam? Which post I can get?

Being a civil engineering ( i.e; B.E. in Civil ) degree holder you are eligible for joining Indian Navy as a commissioned officer by qualify CDS entrance examination.

--> CDS refers to Combined Defense Services and to join the same one has to qualify CDS entrance examination which is held by UPSC twice every year in two stages which includes Written Examination followed by SSB interview respectively.

--> Also for appearing in CDS entrance examination for joining Naval Academy ( Indian Navy ) you must have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie with 19 years to 22 years.

* You must have completed your graduation degree in Mathematics or Physics or Engineering stream from a recognized university.

* You must satisfy the fitness norm as per the service requirement mentioned in notification released for same examination.

For more details and updates about CDS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
12th June 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Can a girl doing civil engineer join Indian navy, how the exams are conducted?
13th November 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether female civil engineers can join in Indian navy? If yes how one can apply and is there any exams or tests that she should attend?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?