15th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I appear for upper post or PSI exams being a Constable?

I am going to be a constable police.
How can I apply and appear for upper post or psi exam or my increment in post?
What the procedure for being psi officer in police force if I am a constable?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to get last 10 years question papers of DP for the post of constable and head constable 1 11th February 2016 10:47 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: