22nd March 2017, 11:55 AM
Shazeb ambar

How can I apply for admission in Government College for pursuing BBA? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my Graduation with BBA from a Government College so I want to know how can I apply for admission in Government College for pursuing BBA? Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write NDA exam while pursuing BBA course? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam?
  2. How to prepare for CAT entrance exam for MBA? Can I apply in government sector? i am pursuing BBA from SMU
  3. How can I apply for BAMS course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Can I apply for B.Ed while pursuing final year BA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  5. How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I pursue BBA from Government College of Maharashtra? Which exam do I need to write?
  7. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
  8. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  9. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
  10. How should I become an aerospace engineer?
  11. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in BBA or B.Com being a Muslim OBC candidate?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  14. Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?
  15. Which College is the best for pursuing BAMS course? How can I apply for the entrance exam and how should I prepare for the entrance exam?
  16. What should I do for getting B.Tech government college after my diploma?
  17. How to do B.Ed to become a teacher? I did M.A
  18. How can I apply to study BBA in any college of Pune? Entrance exam and qualification required to study BBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?