22nd June 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Ed course after BSc?

I dont know how to apply in online pls answer me

12th May 2014, 07:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Ed course after BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I dont know how to apply in online pls answer me
We appreciate you're interested to apply for B.Ed course. Bachelor’s degree is the minimum educational qualification insisted for B.Ed. So, After completing B.sc course you're eligible for B.Ed course.

Minimum 50% percentage of marks required to apply for Apply for B.Ed course. So, you have to score more than 50% percentage of marks in B.sc course.

B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicant should be finished bachelor degree course in any discipline with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this course. And relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

The Admission for this B.Ed course is based either through entrance examinations (or) merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations. The Institute or University conducted Entrance Examination within the colleges. Based on the Entrance examination score you may get admission for B.Ed course.

So, If you fulfill the above criteria then you're eligible for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?