19th October 2018, 12:32 PM
Jahnvi Tobriya

How can I apply for CBSE 12th compartmental exam for Physics and Biology subjects?

Respected Sir/Madam, I failed in Physics and Biology of 12th Board exam of this year. I want to appear the compartment exam for both of these subjects. I am from CBSE Board student. Kindly tell me how can I apply for compartmental exam?

30th October 2018, 08:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CBSE 12th compartmental exam for Physics and Biology subjects?

Compartment exams are conducted after declaration of results of board exam if you have missed July compartment exam then you can apply for compartment exam that will be conducted with regular examination.

You can ask your school to fill your compartment form for Physics and Biology. Prepare well for both subjects so that you can secure good marks. Otherwise you can appear for all paper regular exam.
31st October 2018, 06:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CBSE 12th compartmental exam for Physics and Biology subjects?

You can apply for compartment examination of Physics, Biology through your school. Compartment examinations are conducted after results or with regular examination of board next year.

You can apply for 2019 Physics, Biology regular exam by filling up examination form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?