3rd November 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and now I want to pursue my career in Fashion Designing. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Which exam I have to give for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  2. How can I join Fashion Designing after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam should I give and for which college in Bangalore can I apply?
  3. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course
  4. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  5. What should I do to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis? Where should I do?
  6. How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa?
  7. Is it possible to directly do Graduation in Fashion Technology after 10th?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  10. What should I do to start fashion designing right after 10th exams?
  11. How to become a Fashion Designing course after passing 10th class?
  12. Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th? Which College or University should I join? -- [New]
  14. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
  16. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  17. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  18. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
7th November 2016, 04:47 PM
manjunath r n

Default Re: How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and now I want to pursue my career in Fashion Designing. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Which exam I have to give for applying?
Right after 10th, students are not eligible to pursue Bachelor’s Degree courses. This means that there are only two choices available in front of 10th passed students-

1. Diploma courses

Diploma in Fashion Technology
Diploma in Fashion Design
Diploma in Apparel Design
Diploma in Jewellery Design
Diploma in Fashion Photography
Diploma in Retail Merchandising
Diploma in Leather Design
Diploma in Textile Design
Diploma in Visual Merchandising

2. Certificate courses

Fashion Design
Jewellery Design
Accessory Design
Textile Design
Leather Design
Footwear Design

most of the reputed fashion technology and design institutes have 10+2 as the minimum educational qualification required to secure an admission. you can complete 12th and can avail many more opportunities including graduation.
7th November 2016, 09:22 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?

After completion of 10th you can take admission in diploma course of fashion designing. But if you want to do graduation in fashion designing then you have to complete your intermediate. For diploma course you have to give entrance exam which is conducted by your university or institution. These are some institutions in which you can take admission for diploma in fashion designing:
1. INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY
2. NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DESIGN
3. NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY
4. PEARL ACADEMY OF FASHION
5. APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF DESIGN

Thanks
7th November 2016, 09:34 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Quote:

You are eligible for one year diploma in the Fashion and designing sector.
You can make your career in fashion and designing field.
You are eligible for the following jobs after completing the diploma in fashion designing.
^ Fashion designing institute.
^ Fashion designing industries.
^ You can also start your own business.
8th November 2016, 06:47 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
After completing your 10th class if you are interested in Fashion Designing than you can apply for the diploma course of Fashion Designing.
And if you go for 12th than do your 12th with PCM subjects and than you are eligible to directly get admission in Bachelor's course of Fashion Designing.
You can take admission in these colleges:
1) Aditya College of Design Studies, Mumbai

2) IEC University, Himachal Pradesh

3) Pearl Academy, New Delhi

4) Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore

5) Poornima University, Rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?