25th January 2022, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply as a Government Teacher?

I have completed my fsc and i'am studying BS B.ed honest elementary 4 year program of education. Teaching is my passion i want to teach in govt school. Please guide me how can i apply as a govt teacher.

27th January 2022, 11:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply as a Government Teacher?

After Passing CTET or TET.

Once the candidates have cleared the examination of CTET or TET, they become eligible to apply for job openings available in various government schools. The candidates are provided with a certificate.
28th January 2022, 01:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to become a government teacher you should have minimum educational qualification of 12th or graduate, along with diploma or bachelor's course in education and then you will have to pass the teacher eligibility test and once you qualify that then you will have to appear for the various examinations that are mainly conducted for the recruitment of teachers in Government schools.

This is the basic criteria that is followed for the recruitment of teachers in various schools of Central as well as state governments.

You have to appear for the teacher eligibility test of your state and, then you will have to check the notifications for the release of recruitment of teachers and accordingly you will have to fill the examination.
29th January 2022, 04:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The candidate is required to clear the exam of CTET or TET , they become eligible to apply for job openings available in various Government schools.
Teacher training is must for all those who wish to persue career in teaching.
After a B.Ed degree there's level during which you wish to join as a teacher I.e TGT, PRT, PGT etc.
Candidates are subject to written exam/ interview by the individual recruitment authorities for assessment before the final selection as a Government teacher.
30th January 2022, 07:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

To become a Government Teacher, you have to clear any TET examination whether of any state government or CTET. Then after proper counselling/ Interview you will get finalized as a Government Teacher.

Educational qualification required to become a Teacher are:-
Candidate must have a B.Ed degree from a certified University.
Candidate also have completed their Graduation in the respected subject from a recognised University.
Age limit - 21 to 45 years
3rd February 2022, 12:29 PM
Anujjindal12

Hi,

If you are thinking to become a government teacher, Then I would recommend you to prepare for UGC NET Exams. The National Eligibility Test, also known as UGC NET or NTA-UGC-NET, is the examination for determining the eligibility for the post of assistant professor and/or Junior Research Fellowship award in Indian universities and colleges.

It is important to note that if you fail to abide by the UGC NET eligibility criteria for 2021 you can be disqualified later from the examination.

UGC NET Eligiblity Criteria

Educational Qualifications: Masters Degree or equavalent with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender candidates)

Age Limit: 31 years for JRF (No age limit for AP)

As the full UGC NET Eligibility and It's relaxation can not be explained in shorter way so I've provided below full information about UGC NET Eligibility here:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?