15th March 2016, 02:44 PM
Biraj Dahal

How can I apply for ICWA Foundation while in 12th final year?

Hello sir, i will finish my 12 final exam in 7th april. After that i want to join in foundation for ICWA. So please tell me that how can i apply for it?

15th March 2016, 08:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for ICWA Foundation while in 12th final year?

ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. There are three levels of this course:

>>Foundation level.

>>Intermediate level.

>>Final course.

After 10+2, a candidate can apply for Foundation course. Registration for ICAI examination is open throughout the year. For June term exam, you must apply before 31st January and for December exam, before 31st July.

You can apply for December term examination before 31st July.

For any more details about this course, Click Here .
16th March 2016, 12:37 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biraj Dahal View Post
Hello sir, i will finish my 12 final exam in 7th april. After that i want to join in foundation for ICWA. So please tell me that how can i apply for it?
To become as a Chartered Accountant the first process is to apply for the ICWAI Foundation and then after completion of that, you need to apply for Intermediate course. To apply for ICWAI Foundation the eligibility needed are:

# A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.

(OR)

# Candidate should have also completed +2 from a recognized school board of education. The age limit needed is 17 years.

The cost of the prospectus is Rs. 250. The candidates interested should apply online and the needed certificates are:
  • 3 Passport Photos
  • Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
  • Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement

For more information check at http://www.icmai.in/
16th March 2016, 12:50 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India at its official website. Candidates who have done 10+2 from a recognized board can apply for foundation course of ICWA course.

Last date to register for ICWA Foundation course is 31st July for December examination.
16th March 2016, 12:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

ICWA courses are offered at three levels:

1. Foundation level.

2. Intermediate level.

3. Final course.

You can apply for first level. There are two exams every year for this level. You can apply for December exam. Official website is: http://http://icmai.in/icmai/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?