24th December 2018, 05:57 PM
KOUSIK DAS/EE

How can I apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur steel plant?

Dear Sir, I am Kousik Das, B.Tech engineering student at EE, 3rd year. Sir, I want to do industrial training from Durgapur steel plant. What is the procedure to do industrial training here and how can I apply for it?

26th December 2018, 01:46 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How can I apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur steel plant?

Dear Kousik,

This is to inform you that SAIL only provides unpaid training for a time period of 1 month to 2 months.The forms/advertisement generally come up in March end. The easiest way to apply for the training is to contact any of the employees (Executive or Non-executive) working in any of the SAIL units (where you want to apply for training specifically ) to just collect the form and submit your and his credentials. This has to be accompanied with a letter of approval from your training and placement cell and 2 passport size photos and have to wait for the confirmation.

Otherwise, you have to prepare an internship training letter on the behalf of your training and placement department asking for internship having your name. Now courier this training letter to HR department of desire SAIL plant or mail the letter to the HR department of Durgapur Steel Plant, 45 days before the commencement of the training. Also prepare a good cover letter stating why you want the internship. Based on your credentials and the opening they have, they will revert you back through mail or phone call.

For further details, please contact the following mail address/phone number-

Tech queries / helpline (9:30 am To 6:30 pm)
+91-7289060457
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?