26th July 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PSCE entrance exam?

Ihave don physiotherapy and i want to apply forstate psce exam

15th July 2016, 09:18 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PSCE entrance exam?

PSC examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as an officer within the state in different departments.

The minimum eligibility to appear for most of the state PSC entrance examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The age limit varies for different PSC examination. The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview so you have to qualify in all the stages for final selection for the job.

For more information about examination syllabus and entrance examination schedule visit at official website of State Public Service Commission.
30th October 2020, 02:30 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: How can I apply for PSCE entrance exam?

You must complete or appearing in final year or graduation from recognized college or university. Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years and their is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates then your appear for PSCE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?