10th July 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for railway diploma civil engineering?

sir i want to know when applly railway diploma civil engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  2. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  3. Diploma in Civil engineering is approved by AICTE or not? Will Railway accept by Diploma?
  4. Job availability in Railway after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Which type job requried for me?
  6. Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?
  7. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take bachelor degree in civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering
  9. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Previous years question papers and syllabus of Railway exam for diploma civil engineering?
  11. What is the date of notification for Civil engineering B.Tech?
  12. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  13. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU? -- [New]
  14. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Is the diploma Civil of IGNOU only for Army Personnel? Can I apply as a Civilian?
  16. Can I apply for the post of diploma trainee after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering with 69.69%?
  17. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  18. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
23rd August 2015, 10:42 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for railway diploma civil engineering?

Being a diploma in civil engineering you need to clear SCRA examination for joining Indian Railways.

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice and the same examination is held by Union Public Service Commission once every year.

The eligibility criteria for the same examinations are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with age lying within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have a higher secondary school degree ( with PCM as your main subjects ) or an degree equivalent to same with at least 45% aggregate in the same from a recognized institution.

The examination is held in two stages which are called as general ability test ( written examination ) and personality assessment test ( interview ) held in mentioned order.

Generally, the examinations is held in the month of August for which the notifications is released by the month of February.

For more details regarding the same examination as well as for filling the application forms for the next SCRA you can log on to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
29th August 2015, 10:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know when applly railway diploma civil engineering
After completion of diploma in Civil Engineering you are eligible for Indian Railway exam like Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Educational qualification:-

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years

Pattern:-

Total No Of Question is 120.
Total Time given for the test is only 90 minutes.
Medium of examination is Hindi or English or Urdu.
This exam also has the negative marking. For any three wrong answer a full marks of a question will be deduced i.e. 1/3rd Negative marking.
16th December 2020, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam diploma in civil engineering, what are the diplomas offered in railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?