30th July 2013, 07:02 PM
roshankharat

How can I apply for RTO job? What is the eligibility criteria for RTO recruitment

how can apply for RTO job in 2013?
which is the eligible criteria for RTO recruitment?
what is the sellybus for this particular exam & document also? &
what is the time table for this exam?

26th January 2014, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for RTO job? What is the eligibility criteria for RTO recruitment

dear sir am from B.Tech IT branch,can i eligible for this RTO post, now am 3rd year and oc category and give brief explanation on the RTO post from starting stage to ending stage kindly give the info regording this...
12th March 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for RTO job? What is the eligibility criteria for RTO recruitment

Dear sir I am from B.E Automobile
branch,can i eligible for this
RTO post, now am 2nd year
and Bc category and give brief
explanation on the RTO post
from starting stage to ending
stage kindly give the info
regording this.
28th June 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir a am from TY.BBM can i eligible for this post
23rd November 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir i am from DMe i have licence and experience can i eligible for this post
15th June 2017, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir now I am studying final year mechanical engineering after my study where I am going to apply for this post. Please tell about where I can apply .
21st July 2019, 12:34 PM
aryaman10

Regional Transport Officer exam is conducted by the State Public Service Commission of every state seperately.
Being an engineer you are eligible for these two exams:

ASSISTANT ENGINEER:
For getting into these posts you must complete bachelor degree in ENGINEERING from any recognized university.The minimum age to apply is 21 years and the maximum age limit upto which a candidate is 33 years.

FOR CLERICAL POSTS:
For getting into these posts you must complete 10th standard or equivalent.The minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum age limit upto which a candidate is 23 years.

AGE RELAXATION
The candidates belonging to SC/ST category will get 5 years upper age relaxable.
The candidates belonging to OBC category will get 3 years upper age relaxable.
The candidates belonging to Physically handicapped category will get 10 years upper age relaxable.
The candidates belonging to Ex-service men category will get 5 years upper age relaxable.

EXAM PATTERN
Coming to the exam pattern,there will be a written test followed by an interview.The candidates who have passed in written test are only eligible for interview.
16th April 2020, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir ladies are eligible or noteligible for rto officer
19th June 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I retired from army as subedar looking as maintenance jr engineer electrical and mechanical l have an experienced of 16 yrs
Sir how can I apply for the post of amvi and where I m living at Pune Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?