8th December 2020, 11:54 AM
Prajna1115

How can I apply for the summer internship being a BTech CSE 3rd year student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BTech with CSE branch. I would be very much interested to do an internship. Kindly let me know how can I apply for the summer internship?

10th December 2020, 11:36 AM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: How can I apply for the summer internship being a BTech CSE 3rd year student?

Apply through the official channel - All NIT and IIT institutes invite applications starting from Jan and even though they prefer final year students, if you have a good academic record, you might also have chances to end up there.
Mail the Google HR- Find a previous or former intern and ask him to provide the e-mail of the HR. Mail the HR directly and state your purpose and try doing it via a letter or something.
Here are the most common types of internships for computer science majors.
Full-Stack Software Engineering
Information Security
Mobile Engineering
iOS Engineering
Android Engineering
Product Management
Data Scientist
Data Engineering Internship
10th April 2022, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the summer internship being a BTech CSE 3rd year student?

hi i want to do an internship in software company can u suggest some companys for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?