27th August 2013, 02:27 AM
guluru santhoshi kumari

How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? What is the syllabus?

How can i approach for m,sc forensic entrance examination,how many seats are there in every college,what is the qualification for this entrance
,what is the syllabus for this examination,when the entrance wil be,cost of the course,how many years this course will be,what is the future of this course? Especially how the future of this couse for female students,is it good or not for girls?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  2. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  3. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  4. What is the syllabus of IPU CET for MSc forensic science entrance exam?
  5. What is MSc entrance exam syllabus for forensic in Osmania University Hyderabad
  6. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  7. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  9. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  10. How to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science or Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biological Science? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  11. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in University of Delhi? Which topics and subjects should I focus on? Is there any coaching institutes with emphasis of foreign anthropology?
  12. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  14. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  15. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  16. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  17. What is the syllabus for Forensic science? Which book to be referred?
  18. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
20th August 2017, 09:54 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? What is the syllabus?

M.Sc (Forensic Science) is the 2 year duration course. Total Intake varies from college to college and ranges from 20 to 60 per college.

Eligibility For M.Sc (Forensic Science)
- You must have passed B.Pharm, BDS or Bachelor's with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Applied Science.
- You are required to appear and clear entrance exam for admission.

Entrance Syllabus
- Criminology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Forensic Psychology
- Cyber Crime and Forensic Cyber
- Victimology and Human Rights
- Criminal Major Acts

Cost of M.Sc (Forensic Science) Course
Fee Structure for M.Sc (Forensic Science) is different from college to college. Generally, It ranges from Rs.6000/- to Rs.30,000/- per year. Fee for this course in government colleges is quite less than as compared to private colleges.

Career Prospects
After completion of M.Sc (Forensic Science), Great career opportunities available for male as well as female candidates. You may find the jobs in various sectors such as Police Department, Crime Branches, Forensic Labs, Armed Forces, Security Agencies, Hospitals, Law Firms, Colleges and Universities etc.

Job Types
- Custom Agents
- Coast Guard
- Investigator
- Forensic Psychologist
- Correction Officer
- Drug Analyst
- Forensic Consultant
- Forensic Researcher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?