30th October 2019, 10:10 AM
Vicky kumar 64

How can I a B.Tech student join Indian RAW Agency?

Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech from Dr. B.C Roy Engineering College student and I want to join the RAW Agency and serve the mother land. So, how could I join RAW? Is there any entrance exam conducted for it? If yes, then please share the entrance details.

15th November 2019, 09:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I a B.Tech student join Indian RAW Agency?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. There is no direct recruitment to RAW. Experienced and dynamic officers from Intelligence Bureau, Defence Services, Police Services are selected for RAW after National Aptitude Test in Intelligence.

After Bachelor of Technology, you should aim to join any of the above mentioned services through various competitive exams like Civil Services, CDS, IB ACIO etc. Depending upon your service, you may be selected for RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?