4th June 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Aeronautical Engineering?

I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of PCM. I want to become an Aeronautical Engineering. So, what should I do study for my graduation? Which course should I study for Aeronautical Engineering?

9th June 2019, 04:57 PM
Kharsh032

Default Re: How can I become an Aeronautical Engineering?

For aeronautical engineering, you will first have to clear the Jee mains or IIT Advanced exam with good all over India rank.
Aeronautical engineering is considered as the best branch of engineering.If you want to do engineering at low cost Then try taking admission in government colleges such as Nit and Iit.
11th June 2019, 06:42 PM
palabhishek1499

Default Re: How can I become an Aeronautical Engineering?

One should who is from science stream and have PCM as their subjects, can do aeronautical engineering. many of the IITs offers B.tech in Aeronautical engineering, for his one should have to clear the JEE mains and advanced that is conducted by NTA twice a year.
Other than IITs, some of the private colleges also offers B.tech in aeronautical engineering, some them have their entrance exam, while some of them take admission on the basis of 12th class examination marks.
List of the colleges providing Aeronautical engineering is given below, check the link:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerospace_engineering_schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?