31st May 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CBI Agent at the age of 35 years?

Sir I am Dhiraj Das resident of Makum district tinsukia Assam. And I am 35 years old and running a business. But I want to give my intelligent service to my country for its safety and security. I want serve my country as CBI Agent

31st May 2017, 06:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CBI Agent at the age of 35 years?

You cannot become a CBI agent at the age of 35 years

The minimum eligibility for appearing to this post is a graduation in any discipline. you should have scored at least 50% of marks in graduation level.

You should be between 21 to 27 years.

There is age relaxation for the reserved categories .

The SC/ ST will be allowed relaxation of 5 years and the OBC will be allowed relaxation of 3 years.
31st May 2017, 08:15 PM
help100%

Generally to become a CBI Inspector or Agent you need to below 30 years of age as per eligibility criteria mentioned by SSC the conductor of the exam. One can join state police through giving State Public Service Exam as most of the states prescribe 40 years as the upper age limit, and then get into higher rank and later through recommendation one can get transfer to CBI department.

Otherwise one can act as a third party assistance in any investigation or criminal finding, which is highly demanded by CBI as because CBI is a central governed body and where its been send to investigate is state governed region that's why lack of cooperation are found in the ground level hence such 3rd party assistance are shouted under that situation.
31st May 2017, 08:44 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) because the age doesn't match with the eligibility of CBI. The eligibility details for CBI is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their bachelor degree or any equivalent education in any stream from recognised university.
- The age limit is 20 years and the upper age limit is 27 years. There is 3 years age relaxation for the OBC candidates and 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ ST candidates.
- The height required for men is 165Cms and for women is 150Cms.
- The eye sight should be 6/6 for one eye and 6/9 for other eye.
31st May 2017, 08:54 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

To become a CBI officer you have to appear the exams conducted by UPSC. It is called the Combined Graduate Level Examination.

This exam is held once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation. The eligibility criterion is graduation with 50 per cent marks.

General age limit is 21-33 years.

Relaxation is given to reserved category candidates

The written test of the exam consists of prelims and mains. the prelims exam consists of papers of English and general awareness.

The mains paper consists of logical reasoning, aptitude, English, and general studies
Once the written test is cleared, candidate has to appear for a personal interview followed by a medical test.
31st May 2017, 09:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized university.

Candidate must have scored at least 45 percent in graduation.

Candidate age should be between 21 years to 35 years.

Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Height should be 165 cms for men and 150 cms for women.

Chest should be 76 cms with expansion.

Selection process:-

Preliminary
Mains
Interview
31st May 2017, 10:40 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

No, you can't join CBI at the age of 35. One can join CBI through CGL exam which is conducted by SSC. Maximum age limit for this exam is 27 years. Only 5 years of relaxation available for reserved category. Thanks
31st May 2017, 11:40 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> CBI : Central Bureau of Investigation
You can apply for CBI vacancies through SSC (Staff Selection Commission) which conducts CBI Examination every year usually in the month of February.
>> Eligibility Criteria for CBI Exam :
1. Qualification :
The candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
2. Age Limit :
The age limit is 20 years to 25 years
3. CBI Exam Application Forms :
The application form can be transferred from the official website of SSC and designated Post Offices.
4. Selection Procedure : Selection based on written test, personal interview and according to rules and regulations of the government of India.
5. Exam Pattern :
>> Part I - Written Examination carrying 400 marks :
1. General Test
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning
3. General Awareness
4. Numerical Ability
>> Part II - Personality Test (interview) carrying 100 marks :
1. English language
2. Language Comprehension
3. Communication/Writing
4. Ability Test
>> For more details, refer to http://www.cbi.gov.in
22nd February 2020, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i am keen to join CBI in training division, my age is 38 Female. How can i join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?