24th September 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a college lecturer?

how to be come a College Lecturer?...could u please tell me how can i become one

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  2. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  5. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  9. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  10. Which exam do I need to answer to become a lecturer in college? Max age criteria for becoming a lecturer?
  11. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  12. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA? -- [New]
  13. How to be eligible to become a lecturer in government based institution?
  14. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  15. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  16. Can I become a Government College Lecturer having completed BCA and M.Sc. in IT?
  17. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  18. How to join government engineering college as lecturer? I have completed M.E
27th October 2012, 12:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a college lecturer?

Master’s degree is the basic qualification for the position of lecturer. The degree with good academic score is required for guest lecturer post. Candidates with 55% marks at PG level can apply for NET exam. Qualifying the test, will help you to take lecturer ship jobs in government colleges. With promotion, you can get in to the role of Assistant Professor.
27th October 2012, 07:35 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

Yes, You Will Be The Lecturer If You Want Means For The Better Jobs In The Teaching Firstly Complete The Master Degree And With The Master Degree Start The Teaching ship In Any College Than You Get The Good Job After The Master Degree.

All The Best!!!!!!
26th May 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

if i complte b.tech distance and i complte m.tech in regular iam qualified for asst.professor?
6th November 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i am finishing m.sc how can i get govt lecutrer job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?