16th November 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a dietitian after completing graduation with sociology, political science and English Honors

I have completed my graduation with sociology ,pol sc, and english honours ? Now how can i become a dietition?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  2. What are the career options after passing 12th?
  3. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  5. What are the job options after completing graduation in political science honors?
  6. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  7. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS with English, Bengali, Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Mass Communication and Data Entry?
  8. How to join Dietitian course or M.A in Sociology after passing GNM
  9. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  10. What are the subjects available for B.A in Thivandram?
  11. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  12. What can I do after B.A with subjects like English Literature, Sociology, Political Science
  13. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
  14. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  15. Is there B.E Honors of any subject of English in PBI university? List of courses available after doing 12th with Political Science and Elective English?
  16. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  17. Best career option for me after 12th if I belong to arts stream with subjects like Political Science, Economics, Logic and Philosophy, Sociology, English and Alternative English? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Application procedure for Indian Army and Navy jobs after doing B.A in English, Political Science and Sociology with 58% marks?
16th November 2015, 04:06 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a dietitian after completing graduation with sociology, political science and English Honors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with sociology ,pol sc, and english honours ? Now how can i become a dietition?
Sorry to say but with arts background it is not possible to pursue dietician course. It is strictly for the students with science background. It is important to have physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level if someone is planning to take up this subject at graduation or post graduation level.

So may be this decision of becoming a nutritionist or dietician should have been taken a little earlier while you were still in school. But there is no need to lose heart over it as you can always choose other subjects of interest and continue your studies to better your chances of getting a good job in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?