6th November 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Lecturer in any Government affiliated college being a BSc(Chemistry) Honours student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in BSc with Chemistry Honours. I want to become a Lecturer in any Government affiliated college. I want to know that how can I become a Lecturer? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

11th November 2018, 01:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Lecturer in any Government affiliated college being a BSc(Chemistry) Honours student?

For becoming a lecturer in any recognized college, one is required to qualify NET (National Eligibility Test ) /SET (State Eligibility Test ) and for appearing in these examination, the minimum education required is a master's degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks (or 50% marks in case of SC/ST or PH category ) from a recognized university.

Being a B.Sc(H) in Chemistry degree holder, to become a lecturer, you need to first pursue master's degree in the subject of your interest with above specified minimum marks and then qualify NET/SET in the same subject.
12th November 2018, 11:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Lecturer in any Government affiliated college being a BSc(Chemistry) Honours student?

If you want to become Lecturer in any government affiliated college then minimum academic qualification which you need to acquired is master's degree.

Those who have done Master's degree can apply for CSIR NET exam for becoming lecturer. You need to secure minimum of 55% marks in master's degree. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?