21st July 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a member in NASA?

Hi, i am from sri lanka. My future ambition is to be an astronaut. But still i am a student and i am 14 years old. I like nasa and i believe aliens also. I have no idea about how to take a membership in nasa. What are the qualifications needed for entering. O/l and a/l both.

20th July 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a member in NASA?

Hi im 13 years old i want to be a young scientist if there will be scholar ship for me from nasa please tell me.
13th December 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

hello I am from India and now I'm 18 years old, I am studying aeronautical engineering, and I want to be a member ship in nasa,how can I join into it.please give me the answer please sir
25th October 2015, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am from India .I am very much interested
in space. I want to NASA .Wha
25th October 2015, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi
20th May 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi I 'm from Sri Lanka and now I'm 16 years old .I want to be a member in NASA ,how I can join into it .Sir please give me a answer.I'm interested in space much.I also hope to be a NASA scientist. If there will be scholarship for me from NASA please tell me.
13th June 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is karthik I'am from india I'am 14 years. I'am very interested in "NASA" and I like chemistry and physics please I want to become a member in NASA
29th September 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Nikhil Gautam. I am from India I am 16 year old and I want to join Nasa. I want to become a scientist in nasa. I am very interested in aeronautical science and read many books on aeronautics. I am also writing a book on it. I am very willing to join Nasa and serve mother earth. I wanted to make space travel convenient, affordable and safe. And wanted to make travel pollution free.
12th September 2019, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

I am D.S. Liyanarathne from Sri Lanka. I prefer to join nasa to solve some of my questions regarding extraterritorial beings. And to get advises regarding space living. For an example spending a life in a space colony. I had already done my advanced level in biology stream. So I prefer to contact with a scientist regarding my questions.
17th November 2020, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello My name is Kavindu Chamod from Sri Lanka, Kandy. I am 14 years old. My only hope is to be a member of NASA. I would like to find out about space.Please,I want to join with "NASA"........
18th November 2020, 09:38 AM
Kavindu

Hello,My name is Kavindu Chamod from Sri Lanka,Kandy.Iam 14 years old. My only hope is to become a member of NASA.I like to find for information in space.Please I want to be a member of NASA.
10th July 2021, 09:54 AM
Thanusan

Default Re: How can I become a astronut in NASA?

Hi am in sri lankan tamil am in14 year old i want to become a astronaut im a poor man please help please join nasa
19th June 2022, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I am from Sri Lanka . I really like NASA a lot .I want to be an Engineer in NASA institution .I am 14 years old . How can I become a Engineer in NASA?
27th December 2022, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to go to Mars . I like to join the space travel with NASA. I'm from Sri Lanka.. please tell us how we can do it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?