6th February 2021, 01:19 AM
Ekhtiar

How can I become a Pilot after completing Diploma Mechanical program?

Hi Sir, I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program. I want to become a Pilot. Kindly let me know how can I become a Pilot after completing my Diploma course?

13th February 2021, 03:05 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after completing Diploma Mechanical program?

First of all, You need to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in your class 12th Examination.

Procedure to become a Pilot :

-> apply in entrance test of various flying schools .
-> After qualifying the Written test, you need to qualify the pilot aptitude test.
-> Then, qualify the Personal Interview and DGCA Medical examination.
-> Complete your B.Sc in Aviation course from any flying school.
-> Obtain a student pilot license. You need to crack the entrance test conducted by DGCA in order to obtain the license. In the meantime, you should have completed a minimum of 250 flying hours, following which you can apply for the Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?