5th October 2010, 11:18 AM
venky18

How can I become a Police?

I want to become police can anyone give me some tips?

5th October 2010, 02:47 PM
pr@v!n

Default Re: How can I become a Police?

do your bachelor degree and then you are eligible for entrances to become a police. and your height must be above 5.8
5th October 2010, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

first.. u must be 168 cms hight.. and chest...85cms ...and 5 cms expansion...
To meet 5 cms chest expansion practice yoga..particularly..kriya yoga.... for one hour daily...
It will give unbeliveble progress.. and it will helpful to improve.. physical stamina..

it's also ueful in 5km running....

dialy... running practice is imp ..along with other events like long jump,high jump..etc..

for the written test....
just prepare the text books of 6th to 10th classes science and social studies..of ap state syyllabus
for cuerrent affairs...follow the dialy news papers and a monthly magazine like..VIVEK..OR VIJETHA COMPIT
ION ...etc...
just plan for 3-4 hours excercise...and plan for 5-6 hours study...
by this way we have to do the things consistently..up to the exam date...then we will be the topper
wish you alll the best.....

thanks and regards

ch venkata satish.
5th October 2010, 09:24 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

For being an IPS Officer one had to go through Civil Service Entrance Exams conducted by UPSC (http://www.upsc.gov.in).

It is conducted in 3 steps- 1) Preliminary, 2) MAins and 3) Interview.

After successful completion of all the 3 steps, once performance in respective stages and ther Fitness will decide weather one is going to be an IAS, IPS or any other central government Officer under Civil Service.

Educational Qualification:
Is not much higher, it can be easily taken by anyone. Candidate must be a Graduate in any stream, science, engineering, arts or commerce or else. Niether there is any aggregate bar.

Yes there is age limit of candidate must be between 21-30 years, for General candidate which is relaxable upto 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for Deaf, Blind etc.

Tips: Only Hard Work and Systematic way of preparetion can get you in. One more thing "Presence of Mind" which can be gained by Mathematics.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
5th October 2010, 09:28 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: How can I become a Police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venky18 View Post
I want to become police can anyone give me some tips?
Dear friend venky,

I think you are now 18 years of age.It is the right time to change the situation and fight against corruption.This is the right choice.

After compliting graduation you can opt for civil service examination(conducting by UPSC).There is a written test,GD and personal interview.After you clear the written paper you will called for GD and Interview.After cleare the training you will be comissioned as an IPS officer.

Beside this various state police service are avaliable.Regularly visit daily newspaper and you will noticed that.

I suggest you try to maintain general knowledge up to date and practice english.

general knowledge and english are more essential in this service.

wish you a best of luck........
5th October 2010, 10:01 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

you want to join police you can join it in many ways according to your qualification
if mention your education status them may i help you.
because, in police line there is many post likes.inspector,hawaldar.and most important is IPS officer.ok tell your qualification.
5th October 2010, 11:49 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Police is an organisation made for us for maintaining peace and tacles illegal activities.you can only become a member of police in different ways like lower ranks to higher ranks. someone can get entry in police if he is matric pass but he must be physically fit and fulfils all the relevant conditions like weight,chest,hight,physical stamina,medical fitness etc. but if you want to become an officer in police then the minimun education qualification required is graduation but other formalities will remain same.
thanks
6th October 2010, 12:16 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

If u have a degree you can became a police with your body strength and medical fitness. it depends upon your interest todays the job. Success is your freinds.
6th October 2010, 11:21 AM
venky18

Hi friend I finished my degree, thank u for your reply. Now I’m working in a private concern. And I like to join in the police department. Your reply was very useful for me. I need friends like u. give me more tips about this. I will be waiting for it.
6th October 2010, 09:15 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

you can join police in various rank. I am providing the information for the various rank that are as follows:

1.Constable - to become constable, you must pass class 10th.After passing 10th you have to appear for physical test,after clearing physical you will become constable.

2.Sub-Inspector - To become constable , you have to pass gradation.After passing graduation you have to face physical test.In this test, you have to run about 2km in 15min,there is also long and high jump.After clearing this you have to face written test.In this test question will come from GK(General Knowledge),simple mathematics.
After clearing this you will become Sub inspector

DSP- To become DSP, you have to face exam of state public service commission, after clearing this exam you will be become DSP.Educational qualification for this exam is graduation.

SP- To become SP , you have to face exam conducted by UPSC.This exam conducted in two phases : PT , Mains.
After clearing above exams you have to face personal interview. After qualifying in all stages you wil become SP.Educational qualification is graduation for this exam.

Best of luck
7th October 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

any police officers can guide me?
18th October 2010, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

how can i get best of it police are corrupted in today's world.
23rd October 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.phrm degree.i want to become police officer.my height is 159 cms,my chest is 82 cms.am i eligible for police job.please give me the proper guidence
16th November 2010, 12:48 AM
chandana Reddy

hi..
you have to appear for the upsc exam conducted by the government...and get through the qualifying exam..

good luck
26th November 2010, 01:14 PM
sathish.optimistic

shall i need to know when they will issue the applications form for pc and selection date i need , i would like to join in police department ,my qualification is 10th and DCT,my height 170 cm weight 55, i have certificate in distric level athlectic and football certificate,
27th November 2010, 02:09 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
you mean you want to join civil defence,that's nice.keep look at the 'employment news' regularly.the admission process conducts by regional police department.there will be physical test & written test for mental ability.
eligibility-
*high school qualification/equivalent,or may be graduate from affiliated institute or university.
*heigt-157.5cm(min.)
*weight-60kg(min.)
*if unemployed,registration certificate from employment office.
15th December 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a sub inspector ?

hi my name is dayanithi i finished my graduvation , i finished bsc zoology , and i have a state level participation cretification
give me some tips for how to get a sub inspector job ?
20th December 2010, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is Yogesh i finished 12 class how to get a head consatable job?
10th February 2011, 01:40 PM
AmitGarde

hello i am Amit. Appering my graduation. how can i become a PSI?
21st February 2011, 08:04 PM
ssahu669

Dear Friend,
you want become a police then you can give CPO exam after graduation to become a police officer.other wise you can give the IPS exam organized by UPSC.

Regards
Sanjeeb
3rd March 2011, 12:22 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

For becoming a police officer or an IPS, you have to appear for the Civil Service examination conducted by the UPSC.

The UPSC conducts the Civil Service exam on behalf of the central Government each year.

Exam pattern:

The exam consists of 2 phases.

*Preliminary Examination: It is of objective type, which is a qualifying examination.

*Main Examination: If you qualify in the preliminary exam, then only you become eligible for the main examination.It consists of written examination and interview.

Eligiblity:

Age:Minimum age is 21 years as on 1st august of the year of exam.
Upper age limit is 30 years.

Educational Qualification:Graduation in any field from a recognized university in India.If you are a final year student, then also you can apply.

Maximum No.Of Attempts:for general it is only 4. For OBC it is 7 and no limit for SC/ST.

Minimum Height:
Men:165cm
Women:150cm

Minimum chest:
Men:81cm
Women:79cm

Important Dates:

*Date of release of notification :19.02.2011
*Last date submitting application form:21.03.2011
*Date of Prelim Exam :12.06.2011
*Date of main exam :27.10.2011

Attached you may find the notification.

You can apply online at:

http://upsconline.nic.in/index.php
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Civil Service 2011.pdf(346.2 KB, 60 views)
4th March 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hi this harish:my height is 5.6 :any chance to police officer job this height
13th March 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/mam i am krishna how can i become an ips officer
13th May 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is g.vivekand i had question to ask after finishing graduation how do i become a PSI
29th May 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / Mam hello my name is Amit pal i finished 12 class how to get a head consatable job?
15th July 2011, 12:29 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

For being an IPS Officer one had to go through Civil Service Entrance Exams conducted by UPSC (http://www.upsc.gov.in).

It is conducted in 3 steps- 1) Preliminary, 2) MAins and 3) Interview.

After successful completion of all the 3 steps, once performance in respective stages and ther Fitness will decide weather one is going to be an IAS, IPS or any other central government Officer under Civil Service.

Educational Qualification: Is not much higher, it can be easily taken by anyone. Candidate must be a Graduate in any stream, science, engineering, arts or commerce or else. Niether there is any aggregate bar.

Yes there is age limit of candidate must be between 21-30 years, for General candidate which is relaxable upto 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for Deaf, Blind etc.

Tips: Only Hard Work and Systematic way of preparetion can get you in. One more thing "Presence of Mind" which can be gained by Mathematics.

Thanks
28th September 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm now in collage 1st year... I want to join Kolkata Police as a officer... How can I do that ??? What is the required qualification ???
9th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become a KAS Officer.I had given b.a.part 2 exam.i want some tips
18th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How can i become police after inter
16th November 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

is there any post where physical test is not required in police
17th November 2012, 10:04 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

>> Requirement

-

-

>> types of post

- Constable (10th pass)

- SRP (10+2 pass)

- IPS (Graduation complete)

- PI (Graduation complete)

- PSI (Graduation complete)

- DIG (Graduation complete)

- DYSP (Graduation complete)

- IAS (Graduation complete)

>> become a constable give a compitative exam and high post in conduct in UPSC exam.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?