30th August 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a scientist at NASA after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and maths

I have passed 12 th with physics, Chemistryand Maths.What to donow to become scientist at Nasa

30th August 2015, 04:50 PM
satya14581

Default Re: How can I become a scientist at NASA after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and maths

After passing 10th grade you have to passed 12th grade with physics , chemistry and mathematics subjects with good marks from any well recognized board of education ….

After that you have to pass JEE or any other reputed engineering entrance exam for admission in Space Science courses ..

Basic Education Requirements for All NASA AST Positions:
You have to passed a bachelor's degree with major study in an appropriate field of engineering, physical science, life science or from any well recognized college or university ..

General Listing of Appropriate Academic Fields of Study for Aerospace Technology Positions:
Aeronautical Engineering
Geophysics
Aeronautics
Industrial Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Materials Engineering
Astronautical Engineering
Materials Science
Astronautics
Mathematics, Applied or Pure
Astronomy
Mechanics, Applied or Engineering
Astrophysics
Mechanical Engineering
Biomedical Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering
Ceramic Engineering
Metallurgy
Ceramics
Meteorology
Chemical Engineering
Nuclear Engineering
Chemistry
Nuclear Engineering Physics
Civil Engineering
Oceanography
Computer Engineering
Optical Engineering
Computer Science*
Physics
Earth and Planetary Science
Physics, Applied or Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Space Science
Electronics Engineering
Structural Engineering
Geology
Welding Engineering
30th August 2015, 04:51 PM
satya14581

Default Re: How can I become a scientist at NASA after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and maths

After passing 10th grade you have to passed 12th grade with physics , chemistry and mathematics subjects with good marks from any well recognized board of education

After that you have to pass JEE or any other reputed engineering entrance exam for admission in Space Science courses

Basic Education Requirements for All NASA AST Positions:
You have to passed a bachelor's degree with major study in an appropriate field of engineering, physical science, life science or from any well recognized college or university

General Listing of Appropriate Academic Fields of Study for Aerospace Technology Positions:
Aeronautical Engineering
Geophysics
Aeronautics
Industrial Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Materials Engineering
Astronautical Engineering
Materials Science
Astronautics
Mathematics, Applied or Pure
Astronomy
Mechanics, Applied or Engineering
Astrophysics
Mechanical Engineering
Biomedical Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering
Ceramic Engineering
Metallurgy
Ceramics
Meteorology
Chemical Engineering
Nuclear Engineering
Chemistry
Nuclear Engineering Physics
Civil Engineering
Oceanography
Computer Engineering
Optical Engineering
Computer Science
Physics
Earth and Planetary Science
Physics, Applied or Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Space Science
Electronics Engineering
Structural Engineering
Geology
Welding Engineering
30th August 2015, 07:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** NASA, the world's leader in space and aeronautics, is always seeking outstanding scientists, engineers, and other talented professionals.

** To join NASA firstly you have to completed 12th with Science with good percentage.

** After that you can do engineering degree.

** Now qualifying exam join ISRO for experience as to join NASA experience is required.

** Then required eligibility for this examination is that the intermediate/ Class 12th passed from the PCM Group along with a minimum percentage as stated AND bachelor of Technology with at least 65% marks in aggregate.

** If you can clear the ISRO examination or fulfill all required eligibility criteria then definitely you become a scientist at NASA.
30th August 2015, 07:40 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> After the completion of 12th in stream with aggregate percentage from well recognized university ..
-> Do Btech in aerospace or aeronautical stream and after that complete your masters degree in physics specific course and then do PhD ( research ) ..
After that you have to participate in entrance exam conducted by NASA ..
After getting qualified in the written test , personal interview will be there ...
After successful completion of interview
you are selected as a member in NASA.
30th August 2015, 08:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are not eligible to become scientist at the NASA with the Mathematics, Physics and the Chemistry in the 10+2.

The eligibility to get the recruitment is candidates must have passed the B.tech in the Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Aeronautical engineering. The candidates after pursuing the B.tech have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the NASA to join as the scientist.

So first complete your degree along with the preparation for the examination to qualify in the examination.
30th August 2015, 09:43 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can join NASA after Engineering degree. You have done 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths therefore do engineering in science from recognized university.

ISRO Entrance exam eligibility:

Bachelor of Technology with at least 65% marks in Aggregate

Final year students can apply ISRO Entrance exam.

Entrance exam pattern:

Physics

Chemistry and Mathematics

The candidates should score at least 60% marks in written as well as Interview.

Mostly education requirement is bachelor degree with major study in an Appropriate field of engineering, physical Science, life science.
30th August 2015, 11:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot join the NASA after the 10 2. To join the NASA as a an scientist the minimum educational qualification is the bachelor of technology.

So to join the NASA you have to complete the B.tech degree in the Aeronautical, Mechanical degree. After that you are eligible to appear for the examination conducted by the NASA for the recruitment. The age of candidates must be less than 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?