23rd August 2013, 05:29 PM
jamalsab

How can I become Senior Section engineer in Indian Railways?

sir, i am a mechanical engineering student studying in 4th year.I have decided to become a Sr Section Engineer in indian railways. the post of senior section engineer, has diffrent branches such as DESIGN,WORSHOP,CARRIAGE,WAGON,SIGNAL.....etc
Please tell me which one is better for me for the preparation.my avarege result till now is 8.01 CGPA. please send some details for the above at my email address
EMAIL ;[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?
  2. How to apply for Railway exam after studying B.E?
  3. What is the scope of mechanical engineering? How much salary can I get after B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  4. Senior section engineer solved question papers for electrical engineers?
  5. After completing B.Tech with 55% in ECE stream will I be eligible for the post of Indian Railways?
  6. RB question papers for senior section engineer?
  7. Solved question papers of senior section engineer for electrical?
  8. How much is the salary in Indian railway of senior section engineer?
  9. Previous ears question papers of Senior Section Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Books to be referred for RRB senior section engineer in electrical
  12. Solved question papers of Senior Section Engineer for Electrical?
  13. RRB solved question papers for the post of senior section engineer?
  14. Past years solved question papers of Railway Senior Section engineer for electronics and instrumentation branch
  15. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  16. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  17. Previous 5 years solved question papers for the post of senior section engineer in RRB? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous year Question Papers to prepare for RRB Senior Section Engineer Exam?
29th October 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become Senior Section engineer in Indian Railways?

Please tell me about recruitment of senior section engineer in railway.
please send me a answer on my gmail [email protected]
1st March 2014, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is the monthly income of a section engineer.and if i propmoted to sr. Section engineer then what is my salary.and what is the maximum salary that we earn through this post after few years.
1st June 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How become senior section engineer in railway? l studied plus two commerce in kerala. how many salary its? need a degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?