31st August 2012, 02:52 PM
ARJUN R YADAV

How can i become TC in railway after passing B.A from Mumbai University

I m BA passed student from Mumbai University.
How can i become TC in Railway.
THANK u..

Related Questions:
  1. When are the results of Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai?
  2. How to do B.Ed in Mumbai University after passing B.Com
  3. List of Indian government approved colleges or institutes providing correspondence B.Ed course?
  4. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  5. When are the Railway Results of Group D Mumbai?
  6. Am I eligible for undergraduate course in BBA in regular college in Mumbai university after passing HSC in commerce stream?
  7. What is the date of announcement of results of Group D exam or Mumbai Railway
  8. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB? -- [New]
  9. How should I complete my B.Com or B.A after passing SYB.Com from Mumbai University?
  10. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  11. How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?
  12. Date of declaration of Railway Recruitment cell Mumbai group D results? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the date of announcement of results of Pharmacist Grade III for railway recruitment board Mumbai?
  14. Western Railway Recruitment Mumbai Post D results?
  15. When are the railway recruitment Mumbai board result?
  16. Can I get admission for B.Ed in Mumbai University after passing TYB.Com?
  17. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  18. Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?
18th September 2012, 12:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i become TC in railway after passing B.A from Mumbai University

10th class is the lowest qualification required to attain TC job post in railways. Higher age limit so as to apply for this post is 30 years. You need to log in to RRB website and apply fort the same. It is essential to clear written exam by RRB for this. Those who get through this exam can attend personal interview as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?