2nd November 2016, 02:34 PM
nkhk001

How can I become a Textile Designer after completing class 10th? Please tell me the whole procedure

Respected Sir, I am a class 9th student and after that I want to become a Textile Designer. I want to know how can I become a Textile Designer after completing class 10th? Please tell me the whole procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in class 10th to become an Interior Designer? What is the qualification criteria required to become an Interior Designer?
  2. What is the procedure to become a Pilot after completing class 10th?
  3. Can I do ILETS after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for the same?
  4. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  5. What is the procedure to join NDA after completing class 10th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the placement chances after doing Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  7. Job opportunities for a candidate through Diploma in Graphic Design course?
  8. Can I apply for IELTS after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for IELTS?
  9. Can I join the Indian Railway college or course after completing class 10th? What is the procedure of admission?
  10. Can I apply for the Staff Selection Commission after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for the same?
  11. Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa?
  12. How to study AMIE course after completing textile diploma in polytechnic?
  13. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  14. How can I become an Income Tax officer after completing class 10th? Please tell me the whole procedure
  15. How can I become a Fashion Designer after completing class 12th? How can I join NIFT and what is the fee structure?
  16. How much should I score in class 10th to get into NISER? What is the procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  17. How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?
  18. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
3rd November 2016, 08:53 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Textile Designer after completing class 10th? Please tell me the whole procedure

Textile designing deals in the design of the textile items, It has a good scope for its professional but for the candidates have the full knowledge and skills because the opportunities are very less but scope is good in this field.

To become a textile designer after the 10th either you can do a Diploma in textile engineering or Bachelor in textile engineering both are good. If you do a diploma first after it can also apply in the bachelor degree in textile engineering.

For the diploma in textile engineering you have to first qualify the DET entrance exam which is conducted on the 10th base for the polytechnic diploma courses in engineering.
4th November 2016, 09:02 AM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: How can I become a Textile Designer after completing class 10th? Please tell me the whole procedure

You will have to do a diploma in textile designing after completing your 10th. After your diploma you can also do a Bachelor degree course. So, first join a diploma course after your 10th. You will have to appear in the DET entrance exam.
There are many fields for Textile designer like jobs in government and private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?