25th June 2018, 10:47 AM
Sushant regmi

How can I change my college for further education in Kathmandu if completed 11th from Biratnagar?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 11th from Biratnagar. But now I want to study my further education in Kathmandu. So, please let me know how I can change my college? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

28th June 2018, 09:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my college for further education in Kathmandu if completed 11th from Biratnagar?

You can change your college for pursuing higher studies after completion of your 12th standard and not before completion of 12th standard. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school/ college and you can pursue degree course from another college/ university.
22nd May 2022, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my college for further education in Kathmandu if completed 11th from Biratnagar?

How do i change my college from hetauda to Kathmandu?? After the completion of grade 11th.
11th June 2022, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

can we change college after 11th grade and what are the procedures?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?