22nd May 2015, 10:23 PM

How can I change my name in SSLC marksheet?

My name is M.Siva Prasad. But in sslc mark sheet it is printed wrong like M.Sivaprasad. How do I change my name in SSLC mark sheet. Please guide me to change my name.

23rd May 2015, 03:11 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I change my name in SSLC marksheet?

SSLC stands for Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
To change name in any certificate is not a easy task.
You need to write an application along with your marksheet copy, original name proof to the school principle from where you have appeared for Seconadry examination and must be signed by your parents.
Then your application is verified by the school authorities and passed to the board whch conducts the examination.
It is a bit of tough process in which you have to be alert about all the activities regarding your application.
It goes through various procedure and may take long time if you are not active regarding your application.

It is a very important for any student as without original and correct certificate , you will not be able to continue your higher studies.
7th August 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE PROCEEDURE THAT I SHOULD TAKEN FOR CHANGING MY NAME IN SSLC BOOK
23rd May 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi team , I am an 1998 batch SSLC . My name in Certificate is ASHARAF ALI KP, out of this most of the time ALI is considered as my father name, actually my father name is Muhammed, I want to change it as only ASHRAF KP. Pls any one can any Idea for get it changed

E mail: [email protected]
15th December 2020, 04:53 PM
Uppu263

Angry Re: How can I change my name in SSLC marksheet?

Hi,sir/madam
My name is as per 10th certificate Dandannagari upendra. But my problem is How to change my name Dandannagari upendra reddy. Iam 10 th pass out in 2012. So please guide me to change my name
4th March 2021, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

My name is R.Revathi. In 10 th and in 12th marksheet my name spelling is as, R.Revathy. how can I change the spelling error. What procedure
27th April 2021, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

My name is Faizool rahman. J but in my 10, 12, and tc is Faizool rahman. Z and my father name is right jahir Hussain so what can I do now only initial has wrong in 10, 12,and tc
3rd July 2021, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

My name is RAJESHWARI but sslc mark sheet name is REJESHWARI name change panalama epadi enna enna documents venum sir
11th July 2021, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

My name is GUNASEKARAN. In 10 th and in diploma marksheet my name spelling is as, guna. how can I change the spelling error. What procedure
E mail: [email protected]
3rd May 2022, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

My name is Mohamed Ijas.I but iny my 10 th and 12th certificate they printed like Mohamedijas.I which I tried to change that time but my school didn't help me to do it,and I asked my cousins they said use it like there and I used it but now I am about to complete my college but I don't like this name error how to change this any idea please email id: [email protected]
3rd May 2022, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Mohamed Ijas.I but in my 10th and 12th certificate they printed like Mohamedijas.I
And I tried to change that time but my school refused to help me to do it and I asked my cousins they said use it as it is inthe certificate,Now I am about to complete my college but I want to change my name Please help regarding this
Mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?