20th July 2021, 12:05 PM
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1

How can I change my surname and Dob in all the certificates?

The surename and dob both is wrong in my 10th and 12th certificate. This become a problem in my career. So please tell me how can i change surename and dob in my certificates and help me for escape from this problem.

22nd July 2021, 01:15 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 8,253
Default Re: How can I change my surname and Dob in all the certificates?

You will have to do the following steps to change your surname and Dob in your birth certificate.

1) At first, you will have to get the 'Birth Certificate Update/correction Form' from the municipal corporation office or gram panchayat where you took birth.

2) Next, you will have to get an affidavit from a local notary and approach the officer regarding the change of surname and Dob in the birth certificate.

3) Next, you will have to fill up the correction form and submit it to the municipal corporation along with an affidavit or certified copy with the judge's original signature.

4) After the completion of the application process, you will have to publish the advertisement in the local newspaper and your state official Gazette publication.

5) Next, you will have to write an application letter to the Gazette office with supporting documents such as a copy of a local newspaper advertisement, affidavit, passport size photo, and your application form.

When your birth certificate will be updated with your correct surname and Dob, then you can show it to change this in all your certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: