9th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my graduation by taking BiPC in Intermediate?

I am studying 9th class. I want to become an IPS Officer. So I have to complete my graduation but I am scared of Mathematics. So I want to take BiPC in Intermediate and complete my graduation. How should I proceed with this?

14th September 2019, 11:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my graduation by taking BiPC in Intermediate?

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted for recruitment as I.P.S, I.A.S officer etc.

The required eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit to appear in the examination.

No limitation on discipline of the bachelor degree course to appear in the examination. So, you can pursue any stream to become eligible to appear in examination after bachelor degree. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th September 2019, 01:51 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my graduation by taking BiPC in Intermediate?

For appearing in Civil Service examination the required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you can pursue any stream in intermediate or bachelor degree to become eligible to appear in the examination.

The age limit is 21-32 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can take BiPC in intermediate if you are interested in it instead of Mathematics or any other.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?