2nd June 2020, 01:12 PM
mariann bjju

How can I directly appear for 12th Board exams as a private candidate?

Respected Sir,

I am a student, recently completed my CBSE 10th board examinations. I am a Humanities stream aspirant. Due to some inconveniences, I would like to continue my higher studies as a private candidate. Kindly let me know of the procedures and rules regarding open school education. I would also like to know whether I can skip my 11th standard by directly getting into 12th board.

3rd June 2020, 05:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I directly appear for 12th Board exams as a private candidate?

-- Yes, you can appear for 12th board exams directly after 10th through NIOS board but you must have one year gap between your 10th and 12th.
3rd June 2020, 05:43 PM
Rohan221994

Default Re: How can I directly appear for 12th Board exams as a private candidate?

There are certain procedures to be done in Government Office for that. But yes, it is possible.
6th June 2020, 04:03 PM
lupta12

Hii , you can be a private student to the school and can give your final exam without regular going to school . There are some list of schools who follows the open school format for the students which can help students in their entrance exams prepartion well . So you can definitely applied as a private candidate for the school and can used your time in a effective way for preparing for some entrance exams and whatever your interest is like . But you just cant jump to 12th without giving the 11th exam paper.

Hope this helps .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?