11th September 2022, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i do B.tech with along side government job?

I am a govt. employee and want to do b.tech with my job. my question is that when i take admission in b.tech than what about my job?

13th September 2022, 11:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do B.tech with along side government job?

No. You are not eligible to do a Government job and regular Graduation at the same time. So, you need to do your B.Tech course in distance mode while doing your Government job. In this way, you can continue your job and studies together.
14th September 2022, 01:42 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

One cannot simultaneously pursue regular graduation and a government career. Thus, you must complete your B.Tech. through*a distance learning course while working for the government. You can continue to work and study side by side in this manner.
14th September 2022, 07:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can sit for government job while pursuing B. Tech. Only final year or graduate student are eligible to apply for competitve exams. To get further more details about this, you can check out it on Google.
16th September 2022, 07:49 PM
sulthanimran

B.tech with along side government job So Here we are Providing the both Side Job portal In these College : Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology

Specializing in futuristic courses, VBIT is one of the top engineering colleges in Telangana. Facilitated with Advanced Infrastructure, it is the best Hyderabad Engineering College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?