2nd February 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?

sir i am now bsc physics hons 2nd year at rkmrc narendrapur (calcutta university).iwant to do btech after my bsc.how can i do it?i also want to take admission in isro for msc what is its criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  2. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  3. Qualification required to work in ISRO after doing BSc PCM?
  4. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  5. Can I appear in ISRO exam after BSc with electronics?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  7. Can I do B.Tech after B.Sc? Which course is better for me between B.Tech and M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  8. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  9. Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  10. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  11. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  12. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  13. How can I get into ISRO after completion of B.Tech course?
  14. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  16. What is the criteria followed for getting a job after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  17. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join ISRO after completing BSc in computer science and MSc in IT
24th February 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?

hi Sir,I am now B.Sc.I.T in 1st year Which Course are available after B.Sc.I.T
5th April 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?

how i get admission in bsc six yr
digree course in pau ludhiauna
3rd May 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

is there bsc chemisyry student can get admitted in isro
17th May 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

i was completed my graduation with BSc(micro biology,zoology,chemistry).i want to do dairy science cource,i am eligible or not?let me know which university/colleges is offering this cource.
20th May 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How can i do B.Tech course after completation of B.Sc(Hons,math)? please informed me about its duration.
31st May 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I have done my B.Sc in 2007 in PCM ,now I want to do CA . Can I do CA ? Please send me all the details
29th December 2013, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i have in bsc 3rd year i want to do betech from iit so is it possible if yes then suggest please as soon as possible [mathe hons]
16th February 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

iam studying b.tech 2nd year eee.I want to study m.s.c.maths.is there any chance to study m.s.c.maths?
29th November 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

What job related course can I go for after completing bsc chemistry honours from Calcutta university??
10th January 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of bsc maths 1st year how can I do b.tech inany field after completing bsc maths
20th June 2022, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

can i join b.tech or b.e after completion of b.sc physics

how to get admission in college
what are methods to get admisson in colleges

also what is the b.sc cutoff for these

eitheir percentage or cgpa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?