29th August 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I do CA after doing B.Tech?

i had completed btech.i want to do ca.tell me the process?

10th July 2015, 09:10 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do CA after doing B.Tech?

B.Tech stands for the Bachelor of Technology. It is four years bachelor's degree in technology.I donot know why you want to get into Chartered Accountancy course after doing bachelor's degree in technology.

You have lots of opportunities after completion of B.Tech in government and private sector like:

>>You can appear for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering and get good rank to get jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL etc.

>>You can apply for the various entrance exams like Civil Services examination, Indian Engineering Services exam, Combined Defense Services exam etc.

However if you want to become Chartered Accountant in future then you can go for the Chartered Accountancy course after doing bachelor of technology.

There are three stages of Chartered Accountancy course:

>>Common Proficiency test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence course.

>>Final course.

If you have done bachelor of technology with 60% or more, you can directly appear for the IPCC level as graduates and post graduates who have done their degree in non commerce stream with 60% or more are directly eligible for the IPCC and exempted from giving Common Proficiency test.

If your percentage of marks is less than 60%, then you need to appear for the CPT.

The official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is www.icai.org from where you can get any more details if you want regarding this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?