20th May 2011, 08:00 PM
Sinhasan NIrala

How can I do English Language Course through Distance Education? From which college should I do?

Sir,
I Wants to do English language Cource Through Distance Edu. Pls Tell Me about right adwise which college i do?

Related Questions:
21st May 2011, 12:03 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I do English Language Course through Distance Education? From which college should I do?

hi,

Distance learning schools are becoming more popular with each year. They offer the ability for students who otherwise may be unable to attend college a chance to do so. They are great for anyone with a busy life; those who must work during the day or need childcare for the children. There are many reasons these schools are quickly becoming the number one choice for continuing education.

No matter the reason for wanting to attend a distance education program, you can rest assured that it is a decision you will be happy you made. You can learn from the comfort of your home, at your own pace. You are also able to study when it is convenient for you. What could be better?

Types Of Programs

There are many different exciting programs available for completing online. Whether you are a first time student or want to continue your current degree, there are many choices available. You can earn your LPN to BN degree online. There are also careers available in fields such as medical, business, criminal justice, and computer technology. There are a variety of degrees available. Search the various schools to find the degree you have always wanted.

How Do I Do It?

All that is needed to attend a distance learning program is a high school diploma or equivalent. You must also be over the age of 18 years old, and submit high school transcripts, as well as any other education that you may have. Some colleges may have additional requirements.

You must also have a computer with Internet access to be able to log on to classes and complete homework. Some schools may allot money to purchase a computer in their financial aid packages if you do not currently own one. Check the school to find out more.

Finding The Best Schools

Along with the popularity of distance learning schools there have came those that aren't after your best interest. There are certain things that you should look for when choosing the school that you want to attend.

Accrediation

Accreditation is simply an evaluation of schools. It is typically based on peer-review, and can is available for schools who have successfully shown excellent student rates of success. This is important for any college that you are considering attending. Accreditation should be from the Council for Higher Education Accreditation to ensure its creditability.

Do They Take Financial Aid For Online Learning?

Most distance learning classes will offer Financial Aid for their students. These options are available to any student who qualifies, and can drastically reduce the cost of attending college. The school that you choose will discuss all of the choices that you may qualify for, as well as help you apply. It is important to search for a school that does offer Financial Aid.

Is It Going To Be Expensive?

The cost of the school is also important. While that you may be surprised at just how affordable some online colleges can be, it is still important to check tuition costs at different schools. Distance learning centers are often more affordable than traditional colleges. Always get the best education at the best price.

Will I Receive Support?

This is important for online colleges. Check with the school that you are interested in regarding their student to teacher ratio. There should be a trained instructor available to assist you with tutoring, homework questions, etc. at various times throughout the day and night. Assure that you will get the help and support that you need for the best possible learning experience.

Are The Instructors Qualified?

You should look for a school that offers teachers who have experience and knowledge. You should be able to visit the web site of the school to view information about the instructors. Check the education and experience of the instructors to ensure you get the best.

The Length Of Time It Takes To Complete

Many online degrees can be obtained faster than those of a traditional college. This being said, you should look at the length of time it takes to complete the program. Be sure that you can commit to the amount of time that is needed to earn your degree. The length of programs will vary by school as well.

My Colleges and Careers helps students connect with the best schools to earn their college degree and embark on a rewarding career! A powerful resource for individuals of all walks of life, My Colleges and Careers connects people with the programs that help them earn degrees on campus or online.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6144551
21st May 2011, 07:01 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do English Language Course through Distance Education? From which college should I do?

There are lot of English speaking language where are the 1-2 hours classes per day you can join them and easily do with your distance education. Some of best institute list are given below this can be available in your area if not available then you can join in the other places.
• American Institute of English language (AIEL)
• Focus Institute of English language
• ACE Institute of English language
• Hero Mind Mine Institute of English language
• Command’s Institute of English language
• VITA Institute of English language

Fees: The fees of English speaking course is Rs. 2000 to Rs. 4500
21st May 2011, 07:02 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do English Language Course through Distance Education? From which college should I do?

There are lot of English speaking language where are the 1-2 hours classes per day you can join them and easily do with your distance education. Some of best institute list are given below this can be available in your area if not available then you can join in the other places.
• American Institute of English language (AIEL)
• Focus Institute of English language
• ACE Institute of English language
• Hero Mind Mine Institute of English language
• Command’s Institute of English language
• VITA Institute of English language

Fees: The fees of English speaking course is Rs. 2000 to Rs. 4500
15th January 2013, 06:33 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

can I do English Language Course through Distance Education? From which college should I do?

1.VITA Institute of English language

2.Command’s Institute of English language

3.Hero Mind Mine Institute of English language

4.ACE Institute of English language

5.Focus Institute of English language

6.American Institute of English language

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?