17th September 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MSc after BSc microbiology and dialysis technology

plz give me details of subjects in which i can do msc after bsc microbiology... and Dialysis technology also..
Plz answer as early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  4. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  7. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  10. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  11. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  12. Can I go for MSc Human Anatomy after completing BSc Microbiology?
  13. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  14. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  16. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  17. How to join MSc Nanotechnology after doing BSc Microbiology?
  18. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
28th July 2014, 12:28 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I do MSc after BSc microbiology and dialysis technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz give me details of subjects in which i can do msc after bsc microbiology... and Dialysis technology also..
Plz answer as early as possible

After completing B.Sc in microbiology and dialysis technology you can take M.Sc in microbiology. There is good scope for M.Sc in microbiology course in both the private as well as in public sectors.

M.sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester. There are so many Colleges in India Offers M.sc in Microbiology Course .

The candidate should have appeared and passed bachelor degree in science stream with in any one of the specialization like, Botany /Zoology /Microbiology/Biology/Biochemistry/Human Genetics /Dairy Science/Biotechnology/Forestry/Agriculture Etc..

Should have minimum of 50% marks in graduation course and 5% relaxation will be given for reserved category students.

The admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the institution. Every Institution conduct their own entrance examination within the college. The Institutions like, Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination /Osmania university Entrance Examination / Lovely Professional University Entrance Examination / Indian Institute of Technology Entrance Examination / Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination Etc.. and the entrance examination will he held during the month of June and notification for the entrance examination will be released during the month of April/May.

Best Colleges for M.sc in Microbiology :-

-Chaudhary Charan Singh University
-Dolphin Institute of Bio-Medical and Natural Sciences
-Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology
-North Maharashtra University
-Dr. BR Ambedkar Marathwada University
-Maharshi Dayanand University
-Maharshi Dayanand University
29th January 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed B.Sc nursing and i want to know the scope of M.Sc renal science and dialysis technology.can i join this course?what about the colleges offering this course?
27th June 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in microbiology and now I'm opting diploma in renal technician how can I do master's in renal technician
9th July 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have do my bsc in subjects chemistry, microbiology, and environmental science can I do dialysis course...,?? and what is the eligibility criteria for this renal technology...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?