12th February 2012, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

How can I do my graduation(In any stream) through distance learning program? I've done my diploma in EE and I'm doing job in PSPCL for the past 12th years

I am doing my job in PSPCL from 12 years. ihave three year Diploma in Electrical Engenearing. I want to do my furder study to like BA, to Graduation in any strem as part time .Please help me about that . Contact no 95 921 89100.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?
  2. Colleges in Maharashtra which offer diploma electrical engineering course through distance learning?
  3. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  4. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  5. Eligibility for doing diploma in distance learning after B.Com and 4 years experience in Pharmacy store? -- [New]
  6. Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?
  7. 3 years diploma
  8. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University?
  9. How to do MBA in HR through distance learning? I have done 3rd year diploma in Hotel Management after 12th
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?
  12. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  13. From where should I join B.Tech program through distance learning so that it may be accepted for government jobs?
  14. Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?
  15. Can i get a government job of Mechanical engineer after my Diploma(Regular) and B.Tech through distance learning?
  16. Can I get a government job after completing diploma from Civil from RVDU(Distance Learning)?
  17. Can I do B.Tech in Mechatronics engineering after doing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Is there any correspondence or distance learning program in this field?
  18. Is it possible to attend IPS exam after completing diploma in 12th?
2nd January 2013, 05:32 PM
ipkay93

Default Re: How can I do my graduation(In any stream) through distance learning program? I've done my diploma in EE and I'm doing job in PSPCL for the past 12th years

As you are already working and want to do your graduation through distant learning program, then here are some of the good universities for distant learning.

IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
Osmania University
Manipal University
Andhra University
University of kerela, Institute of distant learning.

Best of Luck
2nd January 2013, 05:34 PM
ipkay93

Default Re: How can I do my graduation(In any stream) through distance learning program? I've done my diploma in EE and I'm doing job in PSPCL for the past 12th years

As you are already working and want to do your graduation through distant learning program, then here are some of the good universities for distant learning.

IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
Osmania University
Manipal University
Andhra University
University of kerela, Institute of distant learning.

Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?