1st March 2013, 12:42 PM
tamu monpara

How can I do Ph.D in Microbiology?

hello sir i want to know that i want p.hd in microbiology can i?

Related Questions:
  1. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  2. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  3. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  5. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  6. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  7. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  9. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  10. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  11. PhD research topics in Microbiology?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning? -- [New]
  13. Which is better to take M.Phil or Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Applied Microbiology?
  14. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  15. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  16. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  17. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
6th April 2017, 12:57 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in Microbiology?

You did not mentioned your qualifications here so I am telling you the eligibility for PhD in microbiology. If you have completed your post graduation in microbiology/biotechnology or biochemistry with 55% or above marks then you can give UGC CSIR exam. Once you qualified in this exam you can register yourself for the above course in a good institution. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?