26th April 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I do preparation of j.n.u. entrance exam?

how can be prepare for jnu ent. with eng.lit. in p.g.
plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for JNU entrance exam?
  2. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation?
  3. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA at JNU? Coaching institutes and previous year papers?
  5. Which books to be followed for preparation of M.A entrance in Geography in JNU or any other university?
  6. Entrance exam of MA Geography in JNU
  7. How to do preparation for jnu entance exam for ma in international relations?
  8. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam?
  9. Institutes providing correspondence course for preparation for JNU MSc entrance for life science and Biotech? Contact details and procedure to apply?
  10. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  11. Coaching centres for M.A English entrance exam for institutes like JNU and DU? Is there any special entrance class for preparation?
  12. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  13. Which book one should refer for preparation of JNU MA Entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  15. Coaching centers for JNU B.A(Foreign Language)? How to prepare for the entrance?
  16. JNU English (Entrance) Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is masters in Psychology available in JNU? Syllabus of the entrance?
  18. Previous year Question Papers of MCA Entrance Exam of JNU?
10th August 2012, 10:46 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do preparation of j.n.u. entrance exam?

Dear friend take some material from any coaching centre and make it clear..

There is too many path for preparation like this if you want to crack this exam then you must take all material .....

For crack this type of exam do this..........

1.Take model papers

2.join coachings center

3.Be honest

4.make hard strategy

This type you can surely crack this exam.......

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?